Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Best and Worst Parts

The worst part of the book was the beginning because it started off slow and wasn't interesting. The first couple chapters were all about the girls' families and where they grew up. I thought it drug on for longer than it needed to but at the end of the book I was glad I finished the book.

The best part of the book was the middle and the end. After Birdie got kidnapped the rest of the book was exciting and thrilling. I easily finished the book once it started to get into the adventure of the girls. I thought it was awesome how the two main girls met in the book and how the book was told from alternating points of view. That made it possible to understand where each girl was coming from and how they felt throughout the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment